As part of Home Partners commitment to support our residents throughout their entire program experience, here are some resources that might be helpful to you.
Right to Purchase
As a Home Partners resident, you may notify us at any time while your lease is in effect that you would like to exercise your Right to Purchase. To begin the Right to Purchase process, please contact Home Partners here and someone will be in touch with next steps.
Access the following Homeowner Resources available to our residents*:
- First-time home buyer programs with low down payment options
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages at competitive rates
- Financing programs for single-family homes, condos and co-ops
- Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS# 412915
Discover a world of benefits Citi has to offer.
To learn more, please call 877-873-9864
With great low rates, wide assortment of lending products and no hidden fees. Click or call 855-388-8870 to speak with a licensed Loan Officer of New Penn Financial about getting a mortgage to buy your home. Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS#3013
Have questions? Need assistance? Click below to find out.
Pathlight Property Management oversees the management of all Home Partners' properties.If you need assistance with the property you can reach out to Pathlight at 800-527-5030
Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago is a nonprofit specializing in helping people navigate the path of homeownership. Through NHS, you can:
- Develop an action plan with a certified housing consultant tailored to your mortgage readiness
- Learn how to improve your money management skills and increase your credit rating
- Access an online homebuyer education course
How can we help you?
If you have any question regarding your application, please contact us at