Home Partners Careers
Current Job Opening: Management Analyst
- Build financial reports and forecasting models for various business processes (e.g. monthly reporting, online investor-facing platform)
- Calculate portfolio and asset management metrics and automate the reporting processes with SQL programming
- Create KPIs for operational processes and advise senior management on staffing requirements
- Construct reporting around rent payment data and work with 3rd-party vendors around data integration strategies
- Consult with managers, stakeholders and project champions to discuss needs and goals for future projects
- Research of the best-fit technologies for potential software implementations that Home Partners will consider using
- Prepare analyses of data flow and business process flows, focusing around the architecture of new solutions in conjunction with Home Partners business process leaders
- Analyze code and functionality to ensure that the source code meets the requirements of the project and passes all tests and use cases
- Create test cases, document testing, and review testing results from other team members
Minimum Requirements: MBA or Master’s degree in Project Management and coursework or experience in SQL, R, and Microsoft Office Software are required. Full time position. Salary: $89,419 per year.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Home Partners of America, Inc.
c/o Edward J. Dowd, Senior Vice President
180 N. Steston Ave., Suite 3650
Chicago, IL 60601
No Phone Calls Please.
How can we help you?
If you have any question regarding your application, please contact us at